Eligibility for Return
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Custom cut length heat cable is not eligible for return. Please ensure your measurements are correct before ordering.
Merchandise That Is Not Returnable
- Custom cut length heat cable cannot be returned.
- Items that have damage or wear from installation or attempted installation
- Heat Tape (cable) that has been removed from its sealed bag inside the box and uncoiled (the original zip-ties have been cut), will be subject to a return fee.
- These items will need to be reviewed and tested, to make sure they are able to be resold. You will only receive your refund once it is determined that the product is undamaged and in the condition it was when sold.
30 Day Return Policy
- If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- There is 10% restocking fee.
- If you are return shipping an item, we recommend that you use a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
No Return Authorization Number (RA#) Needed
If you are returning an order, there is no Return Authorization Number (RA#) needed. Simply enclose a print out of your order confirmation email that shows the following:
- Order Number
- Email Address
- Phone Number
Shipping Your Return
To return your product, mail or ship your product to:
Heat Cable Store Returns
8500 Normandale Lake Blvd, Suite 350
Bloomington, MN 55437
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet;
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.