BriskHeat’s SpeedTrace Roof & Gutter De-Icing Kits are designed to prevent the formation of ice Dams on rooftops by using an electric self-regulating roof heat cable system. The roof heating ice dam heat cables melt away excessive ice and snow from the roof, gutters, and downspouts to ensure proper draining. Stop Roof and Gutter ice today, with BriskHeat! Select your configuration below of our SpeedTrace cable kit; power output: 5 W/ft (16 W/m) at 50°F (10°C)
You will not have to:
- Worry about choosing the right components and their safety or effectiveness.
- Splice any electrical cable or conduct any electrical work.
- Hire an electrician or professional installer
When you choose SpeedTrace You will get:
- Ready-to-install Kits – Complete with heating cable, roof clips, downspout hangers and cable ties needed to install your de-icing system.
- Professional Grade Heating Cable – Suitable for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Easy Installation – Pre-Assembled 3-prong plug with ground for safety and easy installation.
- Reliable Performance – Engineered for use in extreme cold conditions, even as low as -40°F (-40°C).
- Durable Construction – Moisture & UV resistant thermoplastic elastomer outer jacket provides long dependable service life in harsh conditions.
- Self-Regulating Heating Design – Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface and ambient temperature so no temperature controller is required.
- Ice-Dam Prevention – Ideal for preventing hazardous snow and ice build-up on roofs, gutters and downspouts that can cause property damage and personal injury.