Keep Pipes from Freezing with Pipe Freeze PRO
Self-Regulating pipe-trace heat cable for use in protecting pipes from freezing. Pipe Freeze Pro Heat Cable is the highest-quality, most effective pipe freeze protection heat tape/heat cable on the market. It saves you money in energy costs and unneeded replacement expenses. Protect your home from electrical fires: Safer fire precaution than other heat cables.
Heat Cable for Pipes
Our Plug-in Pipe Freeze heat cable is designed for residential and commercial protection against frozen plumbing on pipes made from both metal (copper/iron) and plastic. Our cables are self-regulating, so they only ask for the power they need to heat the pipe above freezing. This saves you a lot of money in the long run by not wasting electricity like constant wattage Pipe Trace heat tape.
Each cable can simply connect to any grounded 120V receptacle. Also unlike cheap Pipe Freeze heat tape, our cables can be overlapped across themselves without risk of overheating and/or burnout.
- Self-Regulating – The cable regulates its temperature and power consumption, optimizing for the surrounding temperature. This uses less energy and saves you money.
- Since temperatures modulate, Pipe Freeze Pro will not overheat or pose a risk of fire like other heat cables. Pipe Freeze Pro can overlap and touch itself. Standard heat cable can not do this.
- Produces 3 watts per foot (at 50ºF) and 5 watts per foot (at 32ºF).
- Suitable for metal or plastic pipes up to 3″ for pipe heat tracing applications.
- ETL listed
- 4-year manufacturer’s warranty
Heat Cable Lengths
The stated length of the cable is the heated, working part of the heat tape. There is an additional 2 feet of unheated, cold lead with a light-up plug. Add 2 feet to the stated length to determine the total length.
Pipe Freeze Pro is not designed to thaw frozen Pipes.
It’s designed to prevent pipes from freezing. If you have frozen pipes, call your local plumber to determine the best course of action.
|3PFP-1-006||36 watts||57 watts||6 ft|
|3PFP-1-012||72 watts||114 watts||12 ft|
|3PFP-1-018||108 watts||171 watts||18 ft|
|3PFP-1-024||144 watts||228 watts||24 ft|
|3PFP-1-030||225 watts||356 watts||30 ft|
|3PFP-1-040||300 watts||475 watts||40 ft|
Maximum Circuit Lengths – 120 Volt PipeFreeze PRO™ Heat Cable
For a detailed PDF manual on our PipeFreeze PRO heat cable click the following:
PipeFreeze PRO Installation Manual
The table below indicates maximum circuit lengths for 120 volt PipeFreeze PRO heat cable at different start up temperatures. The figure in black represents the maximum length of a HeatTape PRO heat cable in feet.
|Heat Cable Selection||Start-up Temperature||Breaker Sizes|
Self-Regulating PipeFreeze PRO™ (3 watts/ft)
|50||10||400 ft||470 ft||490 ft||490 ft|
|32||0||400 ft||470 ft||490 ft||490 ft|
|14||-10||320 ft||400 ft||470 ft||490 ft|
|0||-18||250 ft||340 ft||470 ft||490 ft|
|-20||-29||220 ft||300 ft||440 ft||490 ft|
|-40||-40||200 ft||260 ft||390 ft||480 ft|
PipeFreeze PRO Manufacturer’s Warranty
Radiant Solutions Company warrants its electric self-regulating heat cable to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 4 years to the first owner and/or original purchaser of the product. The warranty card must be registered with the company. Under this Limited Warranty, Radiant Solutions Company will provide the following: If the product is determined by the Company to be defective in materials and workmanship and has not been damaged as a result of abuse, misapplication, or modification, the Company will refund all or part of the manufacturer’s published list price of the Product at the time of purchase. Radiant Solutions Company’s maximum liability shall not, in any case, exceed the list price for the product claimed to be defective. The warranty requires the installation to be performed in strict accordance with the details outlined in this manual. Failure to do so voids the warranty completely. Radiant Solutions Company is not responsible for damage to products it deems the result of neglect, abuse, or lack of maintenance. Purchaser is responsible for the costs associated with the installation, removal, and reinstallation of the products including both labor and shipping costs incurred to return the product to Radiant Solutions Company. In order to make a claim, you must:
- Provide the Company with sufficient details relating to the nature of the defect, the installation, the history of operation, and any repairs that may have been made.
- At the Company’s discretion and at the owner’s expense, ship the Product to the Company or the Company’s local distributor.
- Provide proof that the Product was installed in accordance with the applicable Product Installation Manual and any special written design or installation guidelines by Radiant Solutions Company for this project.
- Provide proof that the Product was installed in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NEC) or the Canadian Electrical Code, or all applicable local building and electrical codes.
- Provide a retail sales receipt or proof of purchase.
The following are not covered by this Limited Warranty:
- Any incidental or consequential damage, including inconvenience, loss of time or loss of income.
- Any labor or materials required to repair or replace the Product or controls.
- Any freight or delivery costs related to the Product to or from our facility.
- Any costs associated with the analysis needed to discover or diagnose a potential problem with the cable system.
- Radiant Solutions Company will not be responsible for consequential damages arising with respect to the product for any reason.
View the PipeFreeze PRO warranty and warranty registration on the PipeFreeze PRO website: