Our self-regulating heat cable is designed for residential and commercial ice dam prevention as well as pipe heat trace applications. Unlike cheap, big-box ice dam heat cable, our cables are self-regulating, only asking for the power they need to do their job. This saves you a lot of money in the long run by not wasting electricity. Our heat cable is also perfect for gutter de-icing and pipe heat tracing applications.
- Available at Lengths of 250ft, 500ft and 1000ft
- Available in 120volt & 240volt, at 6w & 8w/ft
- Self-Regulating – The cable regulates it’s temperature and power consumption, optimizing for the surrounding temperature
- Produces 6 watts per foot (@50ºF) for ice dam melting & gutter de-icing applications
- Suitable for gutter de-icing and ice dam prevention applications on shingle, metal, plastic, tar, wood roofs and metal or plastic pipes up to 6″ for pipe heat tracing applications.
- UL Listed
- Requires Power Connection Kit to hard-wire power and End Seal Kit to create a sealed termination
- Can be used with Any of our Controls and Thermostats
- 10-Year Warranty (Best in Industry)