This clip comes in three different sizes in packs of 10. The standing seam clip is designed to provide a strong attachment point for the installation of heat cable on most common standing seam metal roofs. Please verify the width of your standing seam to determine which clip size you will need. The standing seam metal roof clip requires a seam with a minimum height of 1/4”. Tools Required: Screw gun, Hex head driver bit(5/16”), Butyl Pads(best method for sealing screws) or Silicone caulk.
- UNIVERSAL: Compatible with all manufacturers of ice dam prevention heat tape
- INCLUDED: 20 Qty Sheet metal screws (2/per clip)
- CONSTRUCTION: Robust aluminum anodized black.
- WARRANTY: Best in the industry 10 year warranty on residential or commercial applications
- FAST: Each clip roughly installs in under a minute when using our butyl pads
- .325″ Standing Seam metal roof clips should only be used on standing seams between ⅛” and ⅜”.
- .500″ Standing Seam metal roof clips should only be used on standing seams between ¼” and ½”.
- .625″ Standing Seam metal roof clips should only be used on standing seams between ½” and ⅝”.